Thursday, December 4, 2008

No Fun Being Sick!

I haven't blogged in awhile and for good reason. About 3 weeks ago, the boys came down with colds, pretty severe that I had to take them to the doctor, only to find out that it is viral, and will have to simply run its course. I also came down with the same virus, so poor Frank was the only one healthy for about a week. Then, of course, he got it as well, just as the kids were starting to feel better. Luckily, we were all healthy enough to enjoy Thanksgiving, but just a couple days later, the virus came back in full force for me and the kids again. I am coughing my head off, Jacob's got a head cold, and Evan has an ear infection. It's made for a difficult time in the Choate household lately. I promise as we start feeling better that I will post more pics and updates! Until then, we would appreciate your wishes for good nights rests!

1 comment:

Stephanie Jabbour said...

i hope you are all doing a little better now. we all seem to be coming down with something at our house. no fun. :-(